Vibroacoustic Comfort Seat
Designed so that the user can be positioned comfortably whilst feeling the vibration of music or audio coming from projected scenes. This seat is a combination of foam and bean bag filling to allow the user to be seated on a stable base with a mouldable backrest for comfort. Requires connection to the SHX system or a Vibroacoustic Kit to enable the vibration.
Be supported and feel the music through vibration
The Vibroacoustic Comfort Seat vibrates to the rhythm of music, voices or the soundtrack of any video. It supports an immersive effect when used in combination with other audiovisual elements, and boosts connection to the sensory environment. Requires connection to the SHX system or the Vibroacoustic Kit to enable conversion of audio signals to vibration.
Dimensions: 80 x 80 cm x 87cm
Seat Height: 40cm
- Cover – leatherette, 0.5-1mm thickness
- Made from a combination of foam (seat / base) and bean bag filling (back rest)
- Internal vibroacoustic elements connected to a speakon cable which runs out of the seat to be connected to the vibroacoustic amplifier (vibroacoustic amplifier comes as a standalone item within the Vibroacoustic Kit, or is built into the SHX system)
- Light blue
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial & antifungal protection
- Abrasion resistant
- Resistant to human sweat, saliva, urine & blood
- Complies with EU REACH regulations
- Fire resistant: M2 classification (EU)